The Large Ferrocerium Rod features a 6″ long and 1/2″ wide Ferrocerium Rod. The Buffalo Horn handle is shaped and polished to a mirror finish. The Ferrocerium Rod belt sheath made from grade A 3mm thick veg tan leather that I cut, dye, shape and stitch. The Leather is available in a range of colours and designs which you can choose from above.
Ferro Rod Specification and materials
- 6″ x 1\2″ medium composite ferrocerium rod.
- Buffalo horn handle cut, ground and polished to a mirror finish.
- Brass Overstrike Collar.
- 3mm thick veg tan Leather wet formed and burnished.
- Saddle stitched yellow waxed Tiger Thread.
- Thick leather locking lace and tab with spiraled wooden bead.
- All leather knots have been stitched so they will not come loose.
Ferrocerium Rods are extremely useful Bushcraft and Wilderness tools. Ferrocerium Rods are a composite of rare earth metals and when scraped the shavings oxidize and reach temperatures of up to 3,000°C/5,430°F. This makes the Ferrocerium Rod very compatible with many natural tinder’s all over the world and it even works when wet.
We ship all over the world so make sure you select the correct shipping at the checkout. If you live outside of Sweden then all you need to do is select ‘International Shipping‘
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This item is made to order. Please allow 14 days from the date of purchase for us to make this item for you. As soon as your item has been shipped you will receive an ‘Order Complete’ email.